WELCOME TO MN SOLAR
A MN Class A Electrical Contractor. EA758999
MN SOLAR FOCUSES ON A MARKET AREA THAT IS NO MORE THAN 2 HOURS AWAY FROM THE GREATER TWIN CITY METRO AREA, ALLOWING US TO RESPOND QUICKLY WHEN YOU NEED US.
WHEN THINKING SOLAR, USE ONLY MN LICENSED CONTRACTORS WITH THEIR OWN AND EXPERIENCED INSTALLERS AND ELECTRICIANS.
Works Great, Priced Right, Lasts Long
FINANCIAL BENEFITS ON GOING SOLAR
Solar: A Stable Investment In These Times Of Uncertainty!
As investment markets and oil prices strike uncertainty throughout the nation, most of us are looking for a stable “idea” to invest our time and money. We have the perfect solution: the sun! What is more consistent and reliable to our everyday than the sun? By harnessing its power we can use those every day benefits such as light and heat to set the way for energy independence and financial freedom.
During these times of uncertainty the one thing that remains consistent is that the sun will rise the next day. In the solar industry we are in the unique position to provide energy independence and financial freedom to our customers by harnessing the power of the sun.
Going solar generates many significant financial benefits:
1. Solar significantly reduces or eliminates your electricity bills. Your solar energy system can generate up to 100 percent of your electricity needs, eliminating your electricity bill and freeing up more cash every month to spend or invest elsewhere.
2. With Net Metering, customers in MN can see ROI’s from 7% to 15%+, all depending on your utility and if they offer any additional incentives. If you have Xcel, their Solar Rewards Program can help cover an additional 25% (=/-).
3. The Federal Tax Credit is currently at 26%, it reduces to 22% for 2021.
4. With solar, you can hedge against future price increases. Utility electricity rates go up every year. By generating your own electricity, rather than buying from your utility, you can protect yourself from unpredictable rate increases for the lifetime of your solar energy system (generally 30 to 40 years).
5. Solar increases the value of your home. Installing a solar energy system is an investment in your property. Studies have shown that homebuyers are willing to pay more for homes that are equipped with solar panels.
6. Benefits of solar investments aren’t taxable. Unlike returns from more traditional investment vehicles, your financial returns from solar come in the form of monthly savings, not income meaning they are not subject to taxation.
MN Solar is offering to install your new solar system in 60 days or less combined with a $500 discount on your new solar system. Give us a call and we will provide you with an absolutely no obligation quote to find out how solar can change your life.
HERE ARE A FEW OF OUR MORE RECENT REVIEWS
CG, COTTAGE GROVE
An Excellent Experience End-to-End
I was very pleased with the end-to-end experience working with MN Solar. With the initial meeting to discuss their proposal the tone of the business came across as very clearly - a well run, fully integrated business that puts customer experience and satisfaction first. In particular, I appreciated the friendly, courteous and professional installation crew. Beyond their experience and competitive price, the other big selling point for me was MN Solar's integrated model rather than subcontracting out their crews. This made all the difference for me as it was obvious they had worked many projects together - both the installers and the electricians. Their communication with my wife and I was thorough and we were never left to question next steps throughout the project. They were top notch and the quality of their work was outstanding. We couldn't be happier with the experience and now to be producing solar power, which I'm happy to say is tracking to MN Solar's calculations.
Far exceeded my expectations
Everything that the MN Solar team did from start to finish far exceeded my expectations. I did my due diligence and engaged with 6 solar install companies one of the big national ones but the rest were all fairly local to MN. Some were pushing their favorite branded equipment and solution, others weren't taking into consideration the full topography of the house and roof space, others treated me as if I knew nothing about solar (my 1st degree is Electrical Engineering and I did my research) But to cut a long story short I narrowed the list down to two, neither of which were the cheapest or most expensive, The final criteria I used to narrow down to the finalist was their general engagement with me in the initial process and how effectively they communicated with me. This is where MN Solar had the edge and now looking back I see that their engagement and communication throughout the process were not just up-front to win the opportunity it continued from start to finish. Kim (salesperson) did a great proposal and worked with me to accommodate a solution with the equipment that I preferred, Leah was the main project coordinator and overall communicator messaging me with updates/responses at all hours of the day and weekends, As for the install, Randy and his team (Tim, Paul, Michael, Gregg, Jon, and John) couldn't have been more accomodating, polite, professional and all had exacting standards. I am glad I picked an 'A' team to work with and would highly recommend.
Excellent Company to Work With
I spent a lot of time researching solar panels for my home and met with at least 4 other companies, none of which compared to my experience with MN Solar. I met MN Solar at the MN State Fair in 2019 and quickly became impressed. All of the employees were professional, friendly, well-educated on solar panels, and took the time to answer ALL of my thousand questions. What is most comforting is that MN Solar is a local company that has their own crews. While other companies say they have offices in MN they really operate out of CA or another location and outsource the work to sup-contractors. MN Solar was very thorough and organized with the project management. Their crews were hard-working, professional, and accommodating to my schedule. The whole process from start to finish was stress free. I will only recommend MN Solar to others.
P.O. 262 New London, MN